From heart to hand, Arizona Tax Credit partners with schools that want to make a difference.
Our mission is to help each child seek out the education they need and deserve without financial hardship. Partnering with Arizona Tax Credit means bi-monthly(twice a month) scholarship awards for children attending your school.
Our founders, Robyn Brown and Janet Oitzman, have decades worth of combined experience in managing student tuition organizations, non-profits, and financial institutions. Although Arizona Tax Credit is a newer STO, it comes from a team of dedicated and seasoned professionals in the industry.
Whether your school is big or small, in a metropolitan area or in the rural parts of Arizona, we look forward to planting the seeds of friendship with your contacts to secure a better future for your children.
A.R.S. § 43-1089 requirements for partnership with a qualified private school:
- Is a nongovernmental primary or secondary school that does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, disability, familial status or national origin.
- Charges tuition for all students (notwithstanding any types of scholarships or discounts it may offer).
- Has regular classroom instruction that meets the state requirement for days per year.
- Does not receive direct funding as a public or charter school (This includes but is not limited to third-party correspondence programs that provide classes, grades, credits, promotions, etc. Dual-enrollment classes through these sorts of programs for college credit(s) are acceptable).
- Requires that all teaching staff/personnel that have unsupervised contact with students be fingerprinted.
Apply to become a partner school with Arizona Tax Credit using the application button below or simply print out the application and mail it to Arizona Tax Credit. Someone from our organization will reach out to you as soon as possible.
When friends and family come together to help support a child’s education it can be a very helpful act for all parties involved. Without support from coworkers, aunts, uncles, and mentors it can be difficult to raise enough money to send children to private school.
Notifying your community of the tax benefits from donating to an STO can help encourage people to have a choice in how they spend their tax money. By helping children succeed, they can get a dollar-for-dollar tax credit on their Arizona state taxes.