Arizona Tax Credit
an Arizona School Tuition Organization
Children are the future, and without great minds, we cannot expect great things. Private education is more than just an alternative to public school, it is a specialized learning environment where children can grow and thrive, in their own special way. Donate today and receive a dollar-for-dollar tax credit on your Arizona taxes. Be the reason a child becomes inspired.
Arizona Tax Credit, an Arizona School Tuition Organization, was dreamed up by founders, Robyn Brown and Janet Oitzman, who carry years of experience working with other local STOs and non-profits. Developed under the guidelines provided in the Arizona Private School Tuition Tax Credit Law of 1997, Arizona Tax Credit partners with donors to provide millions in tuition scholarship assistance for thousands of students in grades K-12 attending private schools throughout the state.
Along with helping children achieve their best, charitable individuals, families, and corporations will also receive a dollar-for-dollar tax credit for their state income tax from donations. Arizona taxpayers are also allowed to re-direct the state income taxes that they owe into scholarships.
A little more about our work:
- Arizona Tax Credit is a qualified School Tuition Organization (STO) pursuant to the Arizona Private School Tuition Tax Credit Law (A.R.S. 43-1089).
- Donations to Arizona Tax Credit qualify for a dollar-for-dollar credit on your Arizona state income taxes up to annual limits allowed by law or the actual tax liability, whichever is less.
- Arizona Tax Credit allocates 90% or more of all tax credit donation revenue toward student scholarships.
- Scholarships are awarded without regard to the student’s race, color, handicap, familial status or national origin.
- The final decision to award any scholarship is subject to the absolute discretion of Arizona Tax Credit.
- Arizona Tax Credit is a tax exempt organization pursuant to federal law, Section 501 (c) (3) Federal I.D. number 46-1517816.